Trying to figure out a creative way to pop the question can be mind-boggling, especially when you’re trying very hard to avoid common clichés. Bending down on one knee at your favorite restaurant has been done so many times.One way to really make your pop the question night extra special is to rent a Chicago limousine. Here are a few romantic ways to make your pop the question night a unique and memorable experience.
- Propose after a theatre cast’s curtain call. If your loved one loves the theatre, contact the stage manager and ask if you can pop the question at the end of a cast’s curtain call.
- Gather up a few of your family members and friends for a special diner. Then have everyone wear a tee-shirt that has one of the letters in the following sentence: “Will you marry me?” Don’t forget to take a group photo!
- Plan a surprise proposal with a street artist. Have him/her sketch a drawing of the both of you and ask the artist to write at the bottom, “will you marry me?”
- Create a video of yourself popping the question. Upload it to a video site and send him/her a link to watch the video.
- Create a special fortune cookie with your proposal written on the message strip.
- Hire a Chicago limo company to pick him/her up for dinner. Before you arrive at the restaurant, pop the question.
Regardless of what proposal you choose to provide your loved one, being chauffeured in a luxury limo in Chicago will make your experience much more memorable.
Our Chicago Limousine amenities include:
- Reasonably priced rates
- Quick & easy reservations
- 24/7 hour dispatch and customer service
- Luxury limo models with custom interior leather
- TVs, innovative sound system and DVD players for entertainment
- Bar filled with free soda, champagne and bottled water
- Executive limousines
- Lincoln Town Car stretch Limousines
- White or black 6, 8, or 10 passenger
- Black “L” series Town Car service, and more!
What better way to enjoy your proposal than to be chauffeured around town in a Chicago limousine.